Monday, November 8, 2010

Technology!




I love music and I can not walk alone on the street if i can´t listen. That is why my favorite technology is that related to this. I really like the mp3 or mp4. Is a pleassure for me walk on the streets listen my favorites songs, or artists. Might ever say that one of my favorites moments of the day is when leave my home, the road from my home to college, work, gym etc. Beyond interested in the modern of technological devices, i care much more that can be useful.I do not care who is the latest technology for me it is important to listen and be comfortable to carry. My MP4 is very simple, the battery holds little but is very confortable. When i don´t have mp4 i used my cellphone to listen music. That is the other alternative, i an use my cellphone which has included a memory card where you can save music, pictures and videos. Well as i mentioned, i love the music, and i can´t live whithout it. The music it´s a very important part of my life and help my a lot to make this life i little bit equilibrate.

:) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment