Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Perfect Holidays!!


Well, i dont know really, where go in my ideal holidays, but I think the ideal place would be where I could travel many museums and live to know the things I studied in my career, going to galleries and buy lots of clothes and nice things :)
I think Europe would be fun to travel and would fit what I like, but I am in a dilemma, because I have really wanted to know latinoamierica. I think it´s important know our continent before other. In America we have a lot of beautifull cultures, and places to go, to have a god time, like Machu Pichu or The south of Chile.
I would like to visit some of these places with my friends or my family. In general i love travel, i love know diferent places and discover different cultures. Know new peoples, an have fun whit my loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment