Monday, November 15, 2010

E A T (L)


It´s hard to say which is my favorite place to eat, because I love eat and I love the food, jajaja but one of my best is the Vega Central . The Vega Central is a very typical place of Santiago. I will not say it´s the healthiest place to eat,clearly does not help the diet, but is it there where you can find home cooking, casseroles, fried fish,meatloaf...giant ...mutant things at a very appropriate price...I think this is the most important,generally good home cooking, is very expensive and in the Vega, have the possibility to eat a plate of beans at 800 pesos, or a casserole to 1300 pesos whit bread salad and juice. Another place where i love to eat is in the Vacas Gordas...or Fat cows...but beyond the food is the sentimental family or rather what like. I have not clear from where it exists,but the only thing is that since I was in college, each and every one of the celebrations, graduations and birthdays of the family is commemorated there. And thats the reason because i choose this place as one of my favorites. I love vega central and i love vacas gordas...but above all, i love eat and enjoy with my loved ones.

1 comment:

  1. That is incredible. I have not gone to eat at the Vega. but I want to go. Come together

    ReplyDelete