Wednesday, November 17, 2010

:) MY FAVORITE PICTURE!!!!




My favorite picture is this :) Was taken in valparaiso, for my father pepe, and is important to me because it was my first vacations in family. The picture shows my brother koke and me sitting on some rocks playing with shelles. were both very young and we enjoyed a lot together. I think that was one of the first times we saw the sea aware that was sea and the fist times we left Santiago for more than a day...my dad always worked, and my mom was in college at that time and this was the first time we could enjoy a quiet family holiday. I show you this picture for that reason , because this photo is very important for my construction as subject jaja!

My family is very importan to me and specially my brother because we grew up together and we are friends and very close. Only a year separates us. We study in the same school, we share the friends, and hear the same music...Koke is so funny and i have many beautiful momeries with him.

BYE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment