Thursday, April 14, 2011


:D HI

Well i love a lot of boards games, but i have a diferent connnection with one in particularly. It´s a very funny game, but the orginal game it´s so expensive.I always enjoy play this game, is my favourite game, im in love of this game :D The board game that i like to play is the trivium, i dont have the orginal game but one of my friends have this game. We usually play this game befor go to the party. We make the "previa" and after of that go out. I love this game because you can practice gramar, logic and geneal culture, geography and arts. In this game you have to answer cuestions on diferents topics and you move forward if your answer is right. I thik that this game is so usefull, specially beacause you can lear more about concepts that you genarally dont see. Concepts really interesting, not related to you carrer. But the most important of this game to me is , that give te oportunity to enjoy with my best friends. It´s so funny because you found very stranges cuestions like, " what activity did the childrens of the london college wanchulero do in the 60" for example. Things that nobody can answer. Very round- about things. So strages cuestions.

5 comments:

  1. Yeaaa the games about triviums are very funny, but so dificult and stranges questions... is very good "previa" to the parties...

    I like your election...

    See you in class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are fun games that you talk ... do not know if I played any of them ... I think if ... but can not remember ... like many things .. ajja ...

    Greetings ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. three words: a Very Intellectual game

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this game claudia!!!! and I played with you and always, I win!!! ja ja ja (diabolic laughter)

    see you loser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trivia would be something like "cultural chupistica"?

    ReplyDelete