Thursday, April 7, 2011

Book that i enjoyed ...-.-.


Hi.


Well i have very much diferents kinds of books that i enjoyed to read, but now im doing my tesis and the book that really help me is " Catastrophe and the forgotten" of Jean- Louis Déotte. Is a very theoric book but is interesting beacuse talks about the museum, in a politic way. For me is useful because my tesis proyect is about this theme, and also, helps me to open the speech and teh reflection to another countries. My tesis is speciflicly develop in chile, but this book talks about the museum in general. This book was recomended to me by my "guide teacher", and from there moment, is a book very important for me because guide my trajectory and make posible very productives and strong ideas. I always read and prefer novels, because in the university always have to read theoric texts, but in this moment use every second of my time to read more things that can be useful to me and the reflection of my central theme. And this is the reason that i enjoyed this book. This book, open the reflection around diferents topic tha helps me to create new ways and nocions of my investigation. But locate me in a general place, but in directed relation whit my central interest.


:D

6 comments:

  1. It's very difficult enjoy theoric text, specially the text that teacher gives you. So, I think that you are really lucky to enjoy this type of book, and also its helps you to do a better tesis. Good luck with that.

    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize for my ignorance but I only know the book by name .. .. The book's author did not know until today or maybe yes, but my memory is flash ... This is further proof of my hatred towards reading ...

    Greetings ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish u luck with ur thesis!
    If you are enjoying theoric books must be 'cause u really like about what u are writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very important to learn more about your profesional career and that's books are very good. Hope you get done your thesis soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that book I want to read. Where did you get? is yours?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds interesting. Are you going to develop this project with regards to a specific Chilean museum?

    ReplyDelete