Friday, October 22, 2010

My Favorite Movie!


It´s so difficult to me say what is my favorite move, because i really love the movies and in general the cinema. But if i think, one of the movie´s that i really enjoy was, Pulp Fiction. Aside from the fact that i love Tarantino, the director, because I think he is a character himself, I believe that, in terms of estethical treatment, the movie offers a very interesting approach.

Pulp Fiction is a very violent movie, but in certain way is a very beautyful movie, the treatment of the caracters, and the art direction is a work that i admired. Tarantino is a very complete director, and a personality. I really admired his job and his work, anda i belive that the cine of thus director is so pesonal ande very coherent whit his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment