Monday, October 18, 2010

TRIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!


The most important trip that i made was the next year. I WENT TO BUENOS AIRES WITH TWO OF MY BEST FRIENDS FOR A CONGRESS OF PUBLIC ART. The congress was the most boring, but this trip was important to me because I love Buenos aires and had never before been able to go with friends to have fun.

And at the same time, i was the possibility to see my family that lives there. Buenos Aires is a important city to me for that reason, i really enjoy the Buenos Aires night, and i really love my family too. Buenos Aires is a very funny city, specially for a young people, you can find art, culture, partys and music, more literature, and books . Buy music en Buenos Aires is cheaper and buy books to for that reason i love that city.

No comments:

Post a Comment