Tuesday, August 23, 2011

About food!!!

First I want to say that I love food...I think that the reason of my love is the emotional connotation. Every celebration, Birthday, anniversary and happy moment in my family is related with the food, we always where go to eating. But really I’m so spoiled with the food. I don’t eat shellfish, and I hate chickpea, chunchules, chicken feet, Offal, entrails, heads, brains, trotters, and tripe. With my Father usually we makes barbeques, and traditional food like cazuela, my father usually eat so much. My father really likes wine, and beer. My father loves to cook, and make dinner at home for family and close friends.
With my mom the thing is different; I always eat salads and low foods low in salt. My mom is pro healthy food, and loves the chicken and the rice. Meals prepared in the oven, and no fried food, no carbonated beverages, juice and water only. My mom is so healthy and loves healthy foods, lettuce, tomato, sesame, bread and turkey ham.
Particularly I prefer Chinese food, and I like Italian food, like pasta and ravioli gnocchi’s fettuccines and different sauces. Recently discovered that I hate sushi, a while ago I thought I liked, but not really. I think I improve my food. Rather get organized with my schedule of eating. With the university and at any time and only fast food or nothing. I think the diet is very important, that determines your health, mind and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment